Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CaN't WaiT...!!!!






Yahoo....few more days to count for the South Africa World Cup... My favorite team of course ENGLAND.... I've been supporting for England for so long... This is because my idol David Beckham was there.. I start playing and loving this game of football when i heard he said " Never stop trying. Just go for your best and achieve what you can...!!!" He had inspire me all this time to be the best in sport... Since on 2006 World Cup, that everyone hoping England will meet Brazil and go for the glory is not accomplished because of the loss in penalty kick with Portugal and at the same time Brazil also loss, i hope this is the moment for ENGLAND to carry the cup of glory... England had never won a World Cup since 1966, so i bet this is the moment... Eventhough, David Beckham wil not be playing due to his injury, i still support for England.. love England (Three Lions)

No comments:

Post a Comment