Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Blue Kancil





Blue kancil, so small yet comfortable
There so much I can tell about this blue kancil
It shelter both of us when it rains
It belongs to someone who had tough me meaning of love
He’ the one who make my tears falls down on his blue kancil
He’s the one who never give up on me
Too much memory about him and his blue kancil
A place to share what we have
Sometimes, I feel this blue kancil knows me already
Every night this blue kancil is with us
Become eye witness for me and him
Listening to our arguing and sweet talk
Sometimes I feel bad for not giving him the second chance
But am I being fair to my heart?
Should I let him love me when my heart cannot take him?
I feel so bad, really guilty
He doesn’t knows about it
But I’m sure the blue kancil can read my heart
The blue kancil knows everthing
We had our beer and talking inside this blue kancil
Even now when both of us were far apart,
The blue kancil reminds me of him
No matter where I go
I just couldn’t let him go out of my brain
I think I’m addicted to him
And with all the memories of me and him
I just couldn’t move on without him
I can’t imagine my life in future
It keeps me drowning in his love
It hurt me more when he is so far thousand miles away
But what can I do right now?
I just can’t take him back as I had spoken
I think I regret and I will regret more
All that I can say is I’m sorry for everything
Sorry for hurting him and keep on hurting his feeling
Sorry for making him feel trapped in me
Sorry for not giving him the second chance that he need the most
It just that I didn’t feel I should do
I hope that the memory of me in his blue kancil is gone
So that it would be easy for him to move on just like I do
I realize in my life, he's the best that I ever had
He and his blue kancil
Will become my sweet memories all the time




Truly by:
Emma Gabrie (September 1, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment