Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My First Tattoo :)



Last year, i think i was so crazy to have the courage to do tattoo. I have no idea how on earth I have strong desire to get it done on my body. After a few months of research for the design, I finally came up with one nice photo. It was a cross that was anchored on a hand. But I decided to make the cross looked like it was anchored at the back of my left shoulder. To be honest, I really done know how would it feel when the needle touches my skin. And definitely for sure, it was really painful and a bit ticklish. At that time, I just couldn't wait for it to be completely done. But it takes about almost one hour to finish it. During that time, I went there alone. On May 25, 2011 in the afternoon I officially had a tattoo. The reason why I want to get my tattoo of cross is that I don't want to be separated from God and I know that He had planned everything for me in my future. I don't want my past life ruins and be separated from God because of someone. And thank God, now I carrying Jesus' cross on me :)

Truly by:
Emma Gabrie (January 25, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment