Monday, March 29, 2010

best of my weekends (27-28 march 2010)

ThE BeSt oF My DaY

Last weekends; 26 until 29 March 2010, we are having 14 Japanese student, 1 teacher and 1 Komaki International Association's staff. They are staying in my village KOPOSIZON HOMESTAY KG PAPAGA, PAPAR for 4D3N..... :) They arrived in my village around 12 am with BORNEO TRAIL bus. The co-ordinator (Mr. William) is giving them briefing. Then, the host family will take their foster children home. The next day, at 7.30 a.m my family, our guest and me were having our breakfast before we proceed to LOK KAWI ZOO at 9 a.m. Some of the local people (from KHP) followed them by bus. When we reach there, we buy our ticket and Mdm. Chiharu (KOMAKI SENSEI) bought me ticket for elephant riding. After few minutes walking we went for a show..... It was fun. After the show, we had our lunch at Bundusan and we went back to the community hall for more demonstration. It was raining that day.... At night after dinner, we went to see my former secondary school concert. It was a blast..!!! The concert theme is "EARTH CONCERT".... After the concert, we reach home and my brother, Buson, Shiori, Runa and me playing the carrom. :) I almost defeat Buson with 1 point less. The next day, after breakfast we went to Gaya Street Market then to MARI MARI CULTURAL VILLAGE in Inanam. I'm having lots of fun there. I'm too tired walking all day and at night we had farewell dinner for them. It was really a tirering day for me. The next day (Monday), i didnt go to class because i wake up late at 10.45a.m. In the afternoon, lunch was at the community hall. We are playing lots of game that evening. We had our dinner at 7 a.m. The food was cooked by Shiori and Runa. They cooked Japanese food, Somen. We went to Karen's house to sent them to the bus. They cry when its time for them to depart to airport. But we followed then to airport. We took our last picture together. We all have our fun.

















No comments:

Post a Comment