Sunday, May 2, 2010

what on earth i'm doing...??





FOCUS..............................
UNDERSTAND................
CONCENTRATE.............
KICK SOMEONE ASS.................

(F.U.C.K)

this week and yesterweek we have final exam for semester 4... let me summarize everything...
first day of exam which is the CBM/EM subject, well i did study and prepare for it but i not really satisfy with my answer...probably because i did not do my BEST...

the second day of exam which is on Wednesday 28/04/10, we had two subjects which are Hospitality & Tourism Law and Heritage Tourism...from morning until evening...i think the HTL is kinda OK but for essay question, i used common sense but still related to the law...that evening, we have to sit for HT exam...OMG i cant remember how did i do for that subject...but for sure i was the last one to finish...hahahaha...then after the exam finish, my family and i went to visit my aunt at the hospital....and at 8pm, my friends and i were ask to go for futsal training session...we joined ASTUSIA TEAM....that day was indeed a very tiring day for me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment