Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Distance L.O.V.E

Hey, hi there. Well i'm about to write my very own special edition novel which i named it Distance L.O.V.E. This novel is about events that had been happening to me in my life. However, it is not 100% actually the real story. Some part was true and some fact i just made it up. For the name of the characters, i did not used their original names because that i'll keep as private and confidential. When the real person who involved in my life read about it, I'm pretty sure that they know i wrote about them. Let this be just like a puzzle for the reader. Including the person who involved in my story. The beginning of the story, i had made a few modification about the time and place setting. Beside, i also had included some of my imagination to make it more interesting. This story is truly dedicated to someone that is far away from me. Which i might not know how my real life would be. I did add some of my potential future details. The last character of my novel, i used his real name. This is because i'm really dying want to meet him. Maybe not today but maybe in my future life. That's all for a short brief. I will include the synopsis of my story. Then, followed by each chapters. So far in my planning, there are 11 total chapters. But it might change due to certain condition. I mean that when i used more of my imagination into it to make it look real. Hope you guys like it. And please do leave comments for my future reference to improve it. Thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. Gambatte shimasu ne....I used to loved writing but now...hmm, maybe the ideas are there, just the time is not.

    ReplyDelete