Thursday, October 7, 2010

ThIs Is My Story, AnD iT iS A tRuE StOrY


Below: Vany
Chichaq
Vany and Mumuk
Vany
Mrs Changau and Vany

When i wrote this article on my blank paper, it make me cry because i love this cat so much. I had this cat which i named her Chichaq. She is three colored female cat which my family and i adore the most. She had portrayed good family relationship towards her kitten. She had only one kitten left for her second generation which i named him Tiny. So far, Tiny was her only child. Her first generation of kittens did not survived because they are being eaten by the male cat. At the same time, my other cats Mrs Changau and Mrs Waffle had their babies too. After all the kittens had grown up, their mother (Mrs Changau and Mrs Waffle) had abandoned their kittens. I mean they stop breastfeeding their babies anymore even though their babies still need breastfeeding. But Chichaq did not do the same toward her baby but instead she breastfeeding all the other cats babies as well. If is not because of Chichaq compassion towards them, they would not have survived. Her loves is big enough for her kitten and the other cats' kittens. Meaning she is breastfeeding 6 kittens at one time. However, she does not know the consequences of breastfeeding exceeding the limit. This had happened to Chichaq's mother, Vany. Vany had breastfeeding all her babies and the other cats babies as well till her death. Vany is also very close to us. She and Chichaq was the best cats that we ever had. Unlike the others, Chichaq and Vany is loyal cats and they does not make so much noise especially during feeding time. They just wait for the food to be served. I cant remember when did Vany died but Chichaq had died recently on 29 September 2010. I did not watch my mum buried her because i will not stop cry if her face keep spinning on my mind. Just like during Vany's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment