Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Regret and It Was Foolish


What am I thinking?

Why did I suddenly want to follow him?

I have no idea for my own decision

It was foolish and I wish I can turn back the time

I wish I can forget all about it

I wish I never say yes to him at the first place

But now I regret

And I was guilty about his feeling for me

For I’m not ready to fall in love at the moment

The shadow of my past hunting me now

Making me look foolish and put me in the wrong position

What’s wrong with me?

Who should I blame for this?

Maybe I should blame myself for not being aware of it

It is my fault for not thinking it wisely?

But everything had happened and cannot be undo

How am I supposed to forget about it?

I just hope I am able to take it for it had happened

And I just hope it won’t happen again

Let this be my guide to think wisely and be mature

And live my life for the better tomorrow

Things that had happen was left as how it was

Nothing else that I can do to undo it

I have to learn to accept it as my fate

I just hope I’m not pushing myself too hard

Because I believe it happen for a reason

That is to make me be more careful in future

One thing for sure it do have change me a little bit

I have to ignore him for good than learning to hate him

And I hope he understand the reason I do this

It’s really hard to force myself to like him

It makes me feel uncomfortable to see him again

Everything that I faced and will face

I leave it in the hand of God

Let God decide what’s best for me and my future

I put my trust to the Lord from up above

For He who sees my sorrow and happiness down below

May His grace be upon me always


Truly by:

Emma Gabrie

エッア ガブエラ

(16・02・2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment