Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mount Kinabalu

Hi there people. Its been a long time I haven't drop any news on my blog. I've been busy with work this lately. I work to live. Anyway, that's not what I want to share here. But I want to share to you all my colleagues and I achievement for the month of May. With a team consist of eight Rasa Rian and one ex-Rasa Rian, on May 13-14, 2014, we went for a trip to Kinabalu  for the purpose to conquer the tallest mountain in Southeast Asia which is Mount Kinabalu located in Sabah; the Land Below the Wind. We depart from Tuaran on 13th May. When we reached Kinabalu Park, we had our light breakfast. Then, we go to the registration counter to take our climbing pass. We start our journey from Timpohon Gate at 10am without any warm up and exercise. The last time i jog was before my trip to Hong Kong. I managed to reach to Laban Rata in 4 hours 23 minutes. When I nearly reaching the Laban Rata area, it started to rain. We had out early dinner  at Laban Rata. We went to our resting house and get some sleep. On the 14th, we start our journey to the summit at 2:40am. The walkway was so damn challenging. I've almost give up my journey but thanks to the guide to keep me going until I finally reached the summit at 6am. I feel so proud to be Sabahan now cause I've succeed to conquered the tallest mountain in Southeast Asia! There are 6 of us who managed to reach the top. The journey is really tough and challenging but I've made it. The view at the summit is amazing and outstanding. Can't explain by words and pic but need to feel it yourself. To those who want to climb Mount Kinabalu. please be fully prepare and have faith in yourself that you can DO IT!







       



Enjoy! Live while we're young.


Regards

Emma Gabrie
-25 May 2014-

No comments:

Post a Comment