Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy moment with them :)









Obviously, this few days i'm so tired and kinda tension with my so packed schedule. I'm not only being busy as a student but i was also busy handling with the tourist that coming to my village. My village is known for the Homestay Program which we provide the opportunity for the guest to experience the village lifestyles. On 31st October until 2nd November, we are having 49 pax of guest from Hong Kong International School. There are four students and one teacher staying in my house. There are Matthew, Ollie Chen, Ollie Rodgers and Sam. The teacher is Mr. Pat Stafford. It was a great moment to be with them. And one of the student, Sam is really looked like Justin Bieber. They are so funny and not so naughty. On 1st November, we all are having the farewell party for all of them at the community hall. That night after dinner, we are dancing the traditional dance which is Sumazau and also Bamboo dance. I saw everyone looks excited and really having fun. The next day which is on 2nd November, that morning they went to my old secondary school SMK St Joseph for community services. They are painting murals at the school. And Ollie told me that, when they arrived at the school, all the local student gathered around Sam. They though that he is JUSTIN BIEBER...hahaha... Well, hope they all are having their fun. Before they depart to Mesilau, we had our last lunch at home. My mum prepared for the lunch. After lunch, we gathered at the community hall again and lastly say farewell. Hope to be able to meet them again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment