Sunday, November 21, 2010

Take this my bad bad habit...!!!

ZOMG.... I really cant believed this. I'm a SHOPAHOLIC... NOooOO.. I really have to get rid of this habits. If not i'm might end up been broke and penniless. I do have the habits to save money but when I saw something that I really want the most, I will surely bought more that just what I'm supposed to buy. GOOOO AWAY BAD HABITS... I want to save money for travelling to England or Brazil.To watch for my favourite football team in a match or maybe going somewhere which is near such as Japan, Korea or Hong Kong to visit my friends who ever came to my village. Well, that could be my GOAL for next year which is to travel. I'm envy for my brother because he ever go to KOREA. I hate the day that I'm sicks which make lose the chance to go to KOREA.

No comments:

Post a Comment