Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday 291110

Today, I wake up early like usual because i need to go to the college. Even though this week is our study break but i still have to go for Japanese class where i will sing a Japanese song, Mousukoshi by Atsumi Saori. The good news is that it already over and i get full marks for singing Japanese song test. Thank God. i don't to worry for anything else. Now, I want to concentrate on my final exam that would be next week. I need to study early so that I will not get distracted when the last group from Discovery College come to Koposizon Homestay for 3days and 2nights stay. I wanna have lots of fun this week. Moreover, it was holiday for me. So, I can spend most of my time with them. Hopefully, there would be handsome guys staying in my house

No comments:

Post a Comment