Tuesday, November 30, 2010

c.o.n.f.u.s.e.☺.☺

Few months ago, i noticed that there is a guy that keep on disturbing my Facebook, i mean that he keep on sending me message. I really don't know more about this guy. I don't even know why he keep on sending me message Actually, I don't want to reply him back but i'm pity for him. He might think that I'm being unfriendly But these few days, he keep on sending me message like he care more about me but honestly I DON'T LIKE HIM I mean, I don't have time for love right now. I heart was still close due to under heart renovation I'm not ready for love commitment. I just want to finish this current progress. Meaning, now, I just looking for friends not love. Let the love fall smoothly later on..hahah For him, well i dont know how to tell him that i'm not in love with him. But the more i tried to ignore him, the more i feel so guilty I really don't like this kind of feeling. But i just hope that soon he will understand

2 comments:

  1. It's okay ne ~ Anohito wa honto gila ne~~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai..maybe ne...But I dont care~~~~ I will live like there's no tomorrow with atarashii koibito ne..hansamu to shinsetsu koibito..ga iie Mareshiajin...Watashi wa mite Burajirujin or New Zelandjin or Kankoku jin or Nihonjin :) hehe

    ReplyDelete