Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oops I cant remember it...

Morning...This morning i have Japanese final exam test. And guest what, I did study but it was a LAST MINUTE study ...I should study early but i was enjoying myself too much. Last Friday, the day that i supposed to study, I went to Mr. William house for the farewell gathering party for the Dragon fly staff...and I was drunk. And the most embarrassing moment in my life when i offer Scott the tidbits, i called out Chase's name... Ooopss my bad haha..And yesterday, I followed my cousin, her mum and my mum to 1Borneo. We arrived home at 7:30pm and i have to take my shower first before I start to do revision.. I managed to memorize all the (Nai form), (Te form), (Jisho form) and (Ta form).. Okay, let me continue for today's story.. I think I'm sure with my answer for Japanese exam just now. However, I cant remember the word "Milk" in Japanese. Well, actually "milk" in Japanese is "Gyunyu", but i wrote on my paper "miruku" I dont even know what does that mean. It was a direct translation of English to Japanese. Damn, OMG why did I forgot about it. Woohoo, I think sensei is going to laugh when she saw it But, hopefully I can pass my Japanese final exam test..I believe that I can do it. And now I have to concentrate for HIC paper which is on 8th Dec. I CAN DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment