Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Love You but I Have to Forget You

Obviously, its really hard for me to be honest about how i feel.
Its true that i'm drunk in love that makes me looks clumsy sometimes.
Too bad he doesn't know how I feel about him.
This is because I never tell him.
I think telling him would not be a good idea but not taking the chance might makes me feel regret.
That is why it is hard for me to carry this burden of my own feelings.


Plus, he is too far from my eyes but he will always be here right in my heart.
I don't want to get rid of him out of my mind and out of my heart.
I want him to be part of me.


But sometimes, I just wants to forget him.
Erasing the memories of him.
Its just that I love him too much and now it is hard to let him go easily.
No matter how hard I try it just wont go off naturally.
I don't know what else should I do.
Telling him might be pointless and I'm afraid of rejection because I never feel rejection before.
I miss him and love him dearly.
I keep on telling myself not to miss or love him but I just can't do it.
Sorry, maybe its not the right time for me to speak out about my feeling but if we both are meant to be together,
so
LET IT BE.


Truly by me: Emma Maria 16/12/10

2 comments: