Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm Not A Facebookholic but I'm A Bloggerholic

Hello all, I so happy that I would like to inform you all that I'm not a Facebookholic but I'm a Bloggerholic. I get addicted to update my blog. I get so interested and excited to know how many people has visited my blog. I find it was so much fun when i'm doing my blog rather than checking for people's status and people's profile in my facebook. I can think of many things that I want to post on my blogspot but it just that it need more ideas to put in. I think being a bloggerholic is a fun activities, I guess. But no matter what it is I ♥ BLOGSPOT. Have fun you all for those bloggerholic.

2 comments:

  1. thats good...atleast u have something to do right...more beneficial...than just sit and do nothing..^__^

    ReplyDelete