Sunday, December 12, 2010

Truly by me ♥♥

I walked miles away
looking for a direction of where it leads me
trying to get out from my tiny world
searching for peace and joy
in the valley of freedom

I fall but i learn to get up
to finish my journey
with something meaningful
to fill it with colors
that is what i'm aiming for

no matter what happen
in the middle of my journey
no matter how difficult it is to move forward
i will and i'm gonna face it with dignity
cause i'm not afraid

i have people around me
and i have God to guide me
to guide me when making decision,
guide my way
to keep me on track with the faith i carry on

dear friends that i have
lets us walk together to achieve our goals
to make our parents proud
to make the world know
that we can make a difference




Originally by me: Emma Maria

2 comments:

  1. Whao....Lets us walk together, Shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...to complete the journey of life and achieve our goals...

    ReplyDelete