Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Worst Toothache

Yesterday, I supposed to study for HIC final exam. But too bad I woke up late. And i didn't go for the Homestay Post Morterm meeting. In the afternoon, I did study for the exam but i can't concentrate well. Too much studying barriers Plus, the weather is cool and it is very suitable and comfortable to sleep in the evening. Then, my cousin woke me up to ask whether i'm going to the church for confession. Then, I was like because I wasn't prepared but i did go. I'm kinda worry that I might have no time to do my revision. So to cut off my time, I just prepared mind map about the essays. Well, I think it is helpful. I managed to answer it. And suddenly at night when its time for me to sleep, I've got the worst toothache ever. Feels like my left cheek was swollen. This toothache even makes me headache. I cant sleep until it was 1:30am. I can't even rest my body and mind. I think too much that I'm afraid this toothache might continue until the day i had my exam. That, night I forced myself to eat medicine. Actually, I really don't like to eat medicine but what else I can do. It was too painful. Lastly, I managed to sleep but not entirely comfortable sleep. I can still feel the pain. Hopefully, tonight NO MORE TOOTHACHE. I don't want it. It is too painful. I want to concentrate to study for my last two papers which are the Human Resources and Principle and Practical Management.

No comments:

Post a Comment