Sunday, December 12, 2010

♥♥♥Is This What They Called Love♥♥♥

I know its been few weeks had passed,
few days had gone,
few hours had burned,
few minutes was drowned in time
and few seconds had fly,
but I still could not forget him.
I still keep on missing him no matter how hard I tried to forget him.
I still could not fight my own feeling.
It feels like something makes me attract him more.
But i just couldn't figure it out what it is?
Am I in love with him?
But I don't think so.
When I saw his picture, it makes me feel so regret
but regret of what?
It feels like I'm carrying some kind of heavy burden on me
He will never know about how I feel.
Because he is too far away.
Plus, I don't know much about him.
It was just the day of luck that he came.
But I don't understand the reason he came and left me with
this feeling.
Its hard for me to hate him because I love him.
But I don't love him like ♥LOVE♥ I just love to stare at him.
He has hazel brown eyes and red lips.
The more I describe him the more I feel so addicted to him.
It feel hurt for he is not here.
Sometimes, I wish he will come back.
But when having too much memories with him, soon it might turns to go wrong
when departing is approaching.
Indeed saying "Hi" is easy but saying "Goodbye" is really hard.
How can I be so sure about my feeling?
I can't erase you out from my mind.
Is it love or friend?
I wish there will be an answer for it.
A clue to make it more clear.
This is dedicated to someone.
and this is true from my heart.


Truly by me: Emma Maria (13/12/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment