Sunday, December 26, 2010

OMG, did I make him sad and hurt?

I really didn't mean to make you sad,
disappointed or make you hurt.
I just cant find a good words to tell you.
I just don't know how to tell you the truth.
Keeping this will make both of us carrying this burden.
It will suffer you to know my answer.
I'm not so sure whether this is the right thing to do.
But once I told you, I can't turn back it again.
So i just hope that you understand me.
And please don't hate me for my decision.
I gotta be honest with you.
And I don't wanna lie to myself, my feeling.
Its not that I hate you.
But it just that I don't love you.
You are still stranger in my life.
And its not that I don't wanna give you chance
to know me more but
I just think that it wasn't worth it.
My past have teach me to be careful.
I just hope that I didn't do my stupid mistake
that make me feel so broken heart.
Make me suffer.
And it takes more time to heal.
Take more courage and guts to move on.
So, once again i wanna tell you this.
LET US BE JUST FRIEND.
AND NOT MORE THAT THAT.
I hope you understand me and my feeling.


Truly by me: Emma Gabrie

No comments:

Post a Comment