Friday, December 10, 2010

Yeah, This Is It...

Last Friday, I have two papers for final exams which are the Principle and Practice Management (9am -1130am) and Human Resources (1345pm - 1600pm). Well, the question is easy as well as the essay. Thank God , even though I studied it last minutes, I still can remember the main point of it.
That day was totally pack for us because two exams in one day. Plus, I'm the type of person who would spend exactly 3 hours for that exams. This is because i don't want to waste my time without doing doing my best. This is especially for the essays part.
I love to think more deeper and make my essays more interesting. I want to improve my result, get good result, get a good job and to make my future bright.
I believe that i can achieve my dreams.
After all my exams are over, it was totally a happy ending for me. No more stress at the moment, no more study but i still have to find place for my practical job next year. Another new stress will begin.
That night, my cousin and i went to KDCA to watch Kadazan Movie Premier. The title is "Christmas Homescoming". Its has sad ending. I think is not supposed to end like that.
Hmm.. i'm planning to write new script then i want to send it to the director. I hope he will like it and make movie for it.
Well, after it had finished, me and my cousin went back home. It was a tiring day for me. This lately, I haven't had enough sleep due to studying.
As a conclusion, this is the end of Semester 6 in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment