Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mom, this is for you

  1. It's time for you to understand that i'm big girl now and soon i will be making my own and big decisions. You still can support me.
  2. I want to build my empire or my future with my own effort and strength. But your advices is still be so important.
  3. I want to make my own decision especially in choosing the place for my practical training. God will always guide me. Have faith in Him.
  4. I get inspired by well known Donald Trump and David Beckham. To never be afraid to achieve your dreams. Nothing is impossible.
  5. I believe that I can do it. My lecturer said if you believe, then it will come true. So i believe that I can achieve my goals.
  6. I want to be famous. Meaning, well known for something that I had contribute to the society or to the world based on my experiences.
  7. I want to be independent in everything that I want to do and chose in my life. I want to expand my wings and fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment