Saturday, January 29, 2011

Camouflage

Chorus: I’m a camouflage,
Hiding from my real world,
Camouflage, that’s who I am,
No one will ever notice,
Yellow, blue, red that’s my color,
I’m a camouflage, camouflage~~~

I’m white from the outside,
But too much to know from the inside,
Look at me once, there you’ll know,
So much of me,
So much of my life,
You’ll never know which one is real,
Cause I’ve been hiding from the crowd

You’re happy when you saw me smile,
But you never know how I feel,
So trapped, drowned and confused,
I fake my smile, pretending to be happy,
But you’ll never know the truth,
Never know what I should do,
I just don’t want to see you hurt

I’ve been living with all my lies,
Some are too dangerous to know,
It just might kill you inside,
To know what you shouldn’t be,


Lyrics by: Emma Gabrie
Date: 09/10/2009
Email: becks07_emma@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment