Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Valley of the Unknown

I been walking alone
In the valley of the unknown
Searching for the truth in life
Looking for any possibilities
Chances for improvement
Chances for the better
And again I’ve been
walking
Walking through my day
Without realizing what I’ve gain so far
I’m learning through what I’ve undergo
The words “I GIVE UP” was left at home
I will not carry it as it will become a burden to me
It will slow down
my strength
And burn up my spirit
It’s not easy to track down the good opportunities
It’s not easy to take the challenge
But let us just give it a try and do our best
We might not know the outcomes
But it’s no
t wrong to try
That’s how we take the chance
No matter what we might face
Our only weapons are our strength and believe
Believe can overcome our weaknesses
Believe can handle the impossible
I’ve been walking all day
In the valley
of the unknown
I have no idea so far
But there’s no time for me to give up
I can see the opportunities all the way
But which one should I grab
This valley of the unknown
Full of possibilities
Full
of challenges
Full with the unknown
That’ why it called the valley of the unknown
No one knows all about it
Nor they do not know
the truth that they might face
It might be full of surprises, good nor bad news
How you tackle it, it’s up to you
One thing I would like to say
“DON’T GIVE UP EASILY”
Every opportunities is not that easy to face
Good opportunities
always came with challenges
In order to fine out you
r determination and strength
To cope the unknown challenges


Truly by:
Emma Gabrie (25-Jan-2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment