Monday, January 3, 2011

Sharing was the best

Sharing was the best of all

It can help you to minimize your burden

It do help you to relax and not feeling nervous

Sharing make things better

Sharing is also caring

That’s what I’ve done

I just couldn’t live with the unknown burden with me

So bravely I decided to tell him

Everything that I’ve been keeping from him

The truth truly from my heart

I just hope that I will feel relief

Whatever the circumstances, I will face it

No matter how sad it would be

But not telling him makes it even worst

That’s because I just can’t deal this alone

All I need from him was his answer

The answer that I’ve been looking for all this while

But I just don’t know what it could be

I’m going to be ready for it

It takes patience and courage

I’m not going to blame him if it turns out not they way I expected

I will respect his answer and decision

I will not be angry for him

For I know, I will move on with my life

If we are not destine together, what can I do

If it does, just let it be

But faith keeps me strong all day and all night

Nothing can stop me and bring me down

For I know, every failure there must be a reason

Reason to be change and to improve

Trust and honesty that count the greatest in relationship

Now, I feel so relief

Because I’ve been honest with my heart

About how I feel about him



Truly by: Emma Maria (29/12/2010)


1 comment: