Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Sunday Morning

Hi, everyone..
Hope you all have a nice day..
Have you taken your breakfast? How was it?
I just hope it was something new and good..
Today i woke up kinda a little bit late at 9:45am...
But hey today's is my off day, so i don't have to wake up early
Now i haven't take my breakfast yet..nah, maybe later on..
Well, i had my shower and i go online to check my facebook and
updating my blog...it's been so long i haven't updated it...
Now i really can't wait for this evening..
I want to go out to the beach to play some sport with the guest...
Yesterday, i play volleyball with them..now my hands hurt but not that bad
And tomorrow I'll be working..on Wednesday night after work
i will be going back home to Papar...
It's been so long haven't been back there...
I really cant wait to go back home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment