Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2 of Boring Day

Ohayo gozaimasu, minasan. Ogenki desu ka? Watashi wa genki ja nai desune. I have to wake up very early this morning because I'm going to college to get my final exam result, settle my industrial training and update my blog. And this morning, i can't sleep well because i had toothache plus my cat were fighting last night. I'm so sleepy right now but i'm happy to meet my friends and my lecturers. . And you know what, i had update my blog with seven topics not included this one. That's a record for today. Now, I'm thinking what should I do next. Oh ya, I just remember that this evening I'm going to meet Mrs. Christiana regarding my practical training. Can't wait to work....!!!!! I don't want to feel bored in my life. I should start this new year by going for work and get paid by the boss and have FUN...!!!! WISH ME BEST OF LUCK...!!!! Enjoy your day today..!! Don't waste your time...!!!! HAVE FUN YA'LL...

No comments:

Post a Comment