Monday, January 3, 2011

What Should I Do?


I was so confuse with me feelings right now

I just don’t know what I should do

Feels like there’s no clues what to do next

I was left alone to make my own decision

But I’m afraid when something went wrong

I might not be okay

I might not be the same again

I might change more

So what should I do?

What could be the best solution?

I keep telling myself that’s it not worth it

I know that I don’t deserve him

But sometimes I feel I might regret

Because I love him so much

He makes me feel special

Makes me laugh

I just couldn’t let him go

But he makes my heart break

I began to hate love song

I can’t trust him again

He makes me cry

He ask for a second chance

But I don’t know whether this could be good

Not even so sure whether this is bad

Even now I’m still confuse

I jut don’t want to know about it

But I’m too addicted to him

It’s so clear that I need him more

I can’t live without him

Without him my life was empty and meaningless

Without him I don’t know me

I just hope for a direction

Cause now I’m so lost in the middle

I just hope I’m not making the same mistakes

But is he my priority

I just don’t know

He knows me more like I know him better

I wish upon a shooting star

And I pray to God to make me strong

When facing difficulties

I need him now so much because he had hypnotized me

Don’t stop, can’t stop

Should I wish to meet someone new for my life?

To replace his place

Or to still keep a place for him in my heart

Some memories about him I want to forget

But what memories should I treasure

Once again, what should I do?

Truly by: Emma Maria (03/01/11)


No comments:

Post a Comment