Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stepping on to the new working environment...!!!

Hi, all... Good morning Hope you have a great day. I'm so super sudper happy right now but also a little bit nervous because tomorrow i will be going for an interview at Rasa Ria Resort, Tuaran. But i believe that i can do it. I need confidence , peace of mind and extra knowledge about that place I hope everything is going to be okay I still cant believe it. Yesterday, i just ask my lecturer to submit the letter of industrial training there and at night they called me to tell about the interview. Wow, it was super express and I was like So shock.. But I will take this opportunities for me to improve and get a job. So that, I can travel to Japan. Yeah, I really want to travel to Japan. Maybe this end of year. Hopefully.. Well then, wish me luck...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment