Monday, January 3, 2011

What’s hurt the most?

What’s hurt the most was when being so close with you,

Getting to know you was as easy as it look

It happen we have the same in common

That’s how we met at the first time

It was love at the first eye contact

We both know what it is

However, we don’t know how far we can go

What hurts the most is when I’m just start to fall in love

And suddenly I realize I’m about to lose him

By unexpected cause

That is beyond our control

We just hope nothing can stop us

What’s hurt the most is when we say goodbye

Being away from you make my heart soar

I just couldn’t take it

Everyday I keep on thinking about you

The more that I think, the more it hurt

That’s what hurt the most

I just can’t stand alone without you

But how about you

Are you missing me too?

Just like I miss you so much

Do you still love me?

The way that I just couldn’t let you go

What’s hurt the most is knowing the truth about you and me

Will we still be the same?

That is when we are miles away

That’s what hurt the most

We all know that love is so beautiful

But when something goes wrong

That’s was the worst nightmares for us

We just couldn’t live for tomorrow

Feels like we can’t move on again

Feeling guilt and broken hearted

We are hoping we can turn back the time

But once the heart is sour it will never be fresh again

The love that we had before would never be the same

The trust that we put is getting faded

All that we planned had turned foolish

We just hope it soon will disappear

However, it do takes time to heal the pain

Once again, that was what hurt the most

Unable to forget the past that keep hunting us

Sometimes, we blamed for the love at the first sight

We said that the love is blind

But actually we made the love blind

And that what hurt us the most

We just can’t take the truth to our face

Fighting is our worst solution

Finally, we let the love slip away

Truly by: Emma Maria (28/12/2010)

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo true, I totally agree, Love sometimes can be really painful

    ReplyDelete