Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Day

Hi all, sorry its been a long time i havent update my blog. Cause now I've start doing my practical training here in Rasa Ria Resort, Tuaran. Everything here is so super duper fine. And i'm really looking forward for the next task that was given to me. Here, i've met few friends from ATIC. The environment here is good and most of all i was so happy to be here. Well freinds, soon i will update my blog when i'm not so super duper busy. See ya and take care everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, EmmaSan !! How are you? is everything fine in Rasa Ria? We here in ATIC (computer lab members) really miss you....
    Take good care yourself okay, buddy?

    This is my new blog http://fatim308.blogspot.com/
    since my previous one creates problem...it makes me crazy and sad...
    anyway, WE LOVE YOUUUUU~~~

    ReplyDelete